Permanent full-time position
Work schedule: to be determined
- Know how to read plans
- Safely use a table saw, a radial saw, a band saw, a manual and press drill, as well as a tanner.
- Expertise in cabinetmaking would be desirable.
- Having good knowledge of electricity and electronic systems is desirable.
- Manual skills, resourcefulness and imagination.
- Have the desire to learn.
- Able to speak English.
- Be in good health and able to lift relatively heavy loads.
- Not be color blind.
- Not be afraid of heights.
- A good knowledge of all the components of the organ would be an asset.
- Ease of working in a team.
You agree to travel according to the needs of the company as well as to comply with the "Travelling Code" document. In addition, to be selected, you will have to undergo a medical examination which will demonstrate that your state of health is satisfactory to perform the duties required for the position.
Those qualified and interested in submitting their application are requested to complete the following form.