Permanent full-time position
Work schedule: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a finishing painter
- Know how to read plans
- Know the different types of preparation products ("primer") and their compatibility with finishing products
- Know the different types of finishing products and their compatibility
- Possess the knowledge and skills necessary to properly sand the components to be finished, whether they are wood, metal or any other material
- Ability to perform precision work
- Be thorough and patient
- Have good physical strength
- Have a good knowledge of colors
- Ability to work in a team and communicate easily
- having pride in a job well done
This position is intended for candidates who possess the required skills and qualities and who are suitable for the position immediately.
Those qualified and interested in submitting their application are requested to complete the following form.